With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Promotion Manager to join its CRM & Loyalty Team.
As a Promotion Manager, you are responsible for managing the casino and sport teams that develop, monitor and implement the calendar of promotions in Belgium in close collaboration with our international partners. You will report to the CRM & Loyalty Manager within the Marketing department and manage a team of 4 people that is currently expanding.
- You ensure the monitoring and achievement of your team's results, maintain a quality relationship with our partners in order to collaborate on the creation of monthly plans to give our players the best experience
- You are a pillar that your team can count on to increase our level of excellence
- You keep the focus on bringing as much fun and innovation as possible to our communications in order to strengthen players' loyalty to our brands throughout their lifecycle by our side.
- Be the focal point for all the monthly/quarterly promotional plans of our Belgian and international partners and help to further improve them with your team by sharing our best offers and by proposing relevant segmentations aimed at offering a personalized experience to our players (15 hrs)
- Work in close collaboration with the Betting department as well as the casino product owner to integrate new features, new games, etc. into the ongoing promotional plans (5 hrs)
- Monitor results weekly so you can alert teams in the event of an abnormal trend and adapt our action plan according to the results, objectives and unforeseen events that could happen (5 hrs)
- Monitor and manage the regulations in place in each country to ensure all proposed promotions comply with them (2 hrs)
- Carry out business intelligence to strengthen knowledge of different markets (2 hrs)
- Keep the team united by relying on the talents, strengths and experience of each member and reporting to your direct line manager (5 hrs)
- Monitor your team's budget (2 hrs)
- Prepare and present the success and results of your teams' actions in a bi-weekly meeting (3 hrs)