With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a HRBP to join its People & Lifestyle team.
In the HR department, within the People & Lifestyle Team, you will support the HRBP Manager in the correct deployment of the HR strategy and ensure to create a positive climate for your staff population through availability, business-mindset, empathy and constructive dialog.
- Embody, support and transmit to the business the HR strategy inspired by your management;
- Provide career development advice to develop your staff population while remaining in line with Gaming1's strategic development needs;
- Provide weekly reports to the HRBP Manager and keep key department indicators up to date;
- Review and update job descriptions using your vision of the business and your contact with managers. If necessary, take over the creation of job descriptions;
- Act as a facilitator during integration, development and internal mobility interviews;
- Be a key player in the way Gaming1’s HR strategy is communicated to the business;
- Anticipate, along with Managers & Team Leaders, the future needs of Gaming1 in terms of skills, talents and jobs;
- Provide Managers & Team Leaders with support for managing teams, developing commitment and implementing HR strategy;
- Deal with various HR queries throughout the business and be at the service of the staff population to answer all questions related to our HR policy;
- Manage staff relationships by responding to or reorienting any queries or problems they have and dealing with their expectations;
- Support the HRBP Manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary;
- Coordinate employees’ lifecycles in collaboration with other HR Teams.