GAMING1 group is the Belgian leader in games of chance (casinos, sports betting and poker) both landbased and online. The group is growing internationally with live operations in countries around the world and aims to become a world leader in the regulated online gaming markets through the development of its own technology and omnichannel approach.
GAMING1 in 2020 has more than 1,200 employees including 270 people at the headquarters in Liège (Belgium) and 25 people in Paceville (Malta), our international coordination centre.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing international Account Management team.
As an Account Manager you will work closely with most stakeholders involved in B2C Online global operations to ensure flawless service delivery and reinforce relationship of trust with our GAMING1 partners.
At GAMING1, our Account Management team combines challenges, fun and performance. Each of the AM members shares knowledge and thoughts on projects, tools, methodologies and procedures and collaborates on the success of our common goals. Mutual support and team spirit are at the service of performance in a positive working atmosphere.
- Providing Account Management support for international and Belgian partners and establishing a long-term collaboration and relationship of trust
- Reception, planning and coordination of the Partners’ requests by cooperating with various teams across GAMING1 (operations, Product teams, marketing, customer support, compliance, legal, etc)
- Managing Partner’s business roadmap: business case justification, prioritization, setting deadlines, supervision over successful product deliveries withing agreed ETAs
- Establishing a link between internal stakeholders and Partners in order to ensure efficient communication, fast solution delivery and problem-solving approach.
- Following up on achievements, critical business figures and other deliveries and challenges to Partners and internal stakeholders and Partners according to GAMING1 Account Management meeting framework
- Internally, providing the point of reference regarding your Partners' strategies, features and market position which requires continuous learning, product knowledge update and marketplace insight
- Ability to anticipate risks and identify opportunities to be seized