GAMING1 is a technology company specialized in the development of casino, sports betting and land based as well as online casino platforms. We are market leaders in Belgium, active in more than 10 countries and our ambition is to join the world's top 5. Our team, located in Liège, brings together more than 300 experts (engineers, developers, graphic designers, marketeers, game specialists, ...).
As IT PM Infrastructure, you'll increase our IT team's ability to deliver critical work on their milestone on time and directly support the IT Infra Manager by becoming the business's SPOC for the team.
- Manage multiple projects, with interdependencies in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- High energy attitude with a desire to 'Get Stuff Done'
- Using project management best practices to review the scope of work requested and create project necessary plans / program plan where necessary
- Schedule and run meetings related to the project they are managing as needed during project implementation to review and monitor project goals and status.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to ensure an accurate and efficient delivery.
- Influence effectively between the Business Owners, and Operations Teams to support delivery, risk mitigation, change management, and issue resolution
- Effectively manage and lead the successful delivery of the Infrastructure projects and requests from within various phases of delivery, across the entire lifecycle of Delivery within project timeline and budget.