GAMING1 group is the Belgian leader in games of chance (casinos, sports betting and poker) both landbased and online. The group is growing and aims to become a world leader in the regulated online gaming markets through the development of its own technology and its omnichannel approach.
GAMING1 in 2019 it is more than 1,200 employees including 270 people at the headquarters in Liège (Belgium) and 25 people in Paceville (Malta), our international coordination centre.
We are looking for a Operations Manager to join our Risk & Fraud departement.
GAMING1 is looking for an Operations Manager to successfully lead the operation of our Fraud teams across our Belgian (Liège) and Maltese (Paceville) offices. You manage, lead and motivate the Fraud Operations Teams to achieve high employee engagement and deliver high performance.
- You are responsible for the procedures and methods in order to optimize the service provided by the Risk & Fraud teams
- You ensure the quality of service provided to players, casino clients/partners and others B2B respects KPIs (fraud rate, response time, ...) and other Operational Levels Agreement (Internal and External)
- You organize the operations of both our Belgian and International R&F GAMING1 teams (timetables, task planning, etc.)
- You evaluate resources and validate (in agreement with the Compliance Director) the recruitment of team members
- You ensure the continuous evaluation of the performance of the members of the teams and assess the Team Leaders
- You perform regular briefings on different business-related topics (results, strategy, changes)
- You set up and maintain internal reporting procedure and to the rest of the business (fraud rate, authentication time, suspicion alert reports, etc.)
- You are the escalation point of contact, you advice and decide in the treatment of problematic players
- You ensure compliance of the processes implemented within the Risk & Fraud department in terms of player acceptance (Due Diligence), monitoring of transactions, validation of earnings, activity reports (anti-money laundering report and others).
- You ensure training, supervision, and operational support for Risk & fraud teams of our partners or client casinos