As Betting CRM Strategist, you will work closely with our lifecycle strategists and with the rest of the Promotion team to support and help implement and enhance the overall CRM strategy for the GAMING1 brands.
The main responsibilities of the role will include assisting with campaign creation, execution, optimization and analysis for all sports campaigns across our brands. You will also handle the settling of any manual promotion and be responsible for actioning any campaign amendments when needed. You will be naturally analytical and highly attentive, ensuring a good level of targeting, testing and reporting is applied across all campaigns.
Focused on fun and innovation, you’ll ensure that we build and maintain a best-in-class customer experience throughout the player lifecycle.
Reporting to our CRM&Loyalty Manager this role will have significant customer impact, bolstering customer experience and engagement.
- Methodically create and optimize CRM campaigns in conjunction with the sporting calendar and product launches
- Work closely with our Betting department and Customer Service team to respond to any technical issue that may arise
- Work with our Betting teams at peak times and be able to react to the ever changing sporting landscape as events unfold. Keep in close sync with them to target high-profile events with attractive price boosts in an effort to claim share of market during peak activity periods
- Transform briefs from other stakeholders into customer-centric experiences (innovative and relevant) that drive commercial outcomes across our brands with the rest of the team to create and execute engaging multi-channel campaigns that drive daily actives, retention and MoM commercial uplift.
- Help with weekly campaign reporting and analysis, confidently dissecting the data, providing recommendations and key takeaways
- Help to create an engaging cross sell experience that is mirrored and tracked across all touchpoints and channels
- Drive our customer base to wager on different product verticals to drive share of wallet through multi-product CRM campaigns
- Maintain a strong team ethic and help and support your colleagues when required
- Conduct analysis of our competitor’s offers as and when needed