Our Marketing Tech Delivery / Loyalty team is looking for an additional person to meet the growing business needs.
This Agile team, part of the platform, works daily with 3 other product teams and is focused on the maintenance and implementation of our Loyalty program.
This program is dedicated to clients' retention by proposing specific loyalties actions in line with our Marketing Strategy (VIP Club, Gift Shop, ...).
- To develop and maintain new functionalities for our online casino platform and its support.
- To understand the business and identify needs for services and functionalities.
- To collaborate with other teams to facilitate optimal integration of services and functionalities.
- To contribute to the constant improvement of products in terms of quality / reliability / safety / performance
- To work together in putting in place, the configuration, the development and the maintenance of our online gaming platforms.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the development of .NET technology
- Mastery of OOP and excellent knowledge and understanding of C# and .NET
- Very good knowledge of relational databases, both in terms of design and development
- Experienced in the payment implementation is the plus
- Fluent FR (internal language) and good knowledge in english
- Valid and permanent working licence
More than a job, we offer you the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment at the cutting edge of technology. The goal of all our teams is to offer the most original and fun experience possible for our players. At GAMING1, your skills will be appreciated, and you will participate with your colleagues in the creation and consolidation of a young company that pushes the limits of technology to create platforms and games that will create thrills for the crowds.
JOIN US !
Do you recognize yourself in the above and this sounds like an opportunity for you, then you're in the game. Let us know who you are and what you're capable of. We look forward to receiving your post. You can expect quick response from us when you apply.
Send your resume to Benjamin Charlier at [email protected]