GAMING1 is a technology company specialized in the development of casino, sports betting and land based as well as online casino platforms. We are market leaders in Belgium, active in more than 10 countries and our ambition is to join the world's top 5. Our team, located in Liège, brings together more than 300 experts (engineers, developers, graphic designers, marketeers, game specialists, ...).
- To develop and maintain new functionalities for our online casino platform and its support.
- To understand the business and identify needs for services and functionalities.
- To develop and maintain game providers API's integrations on our platform.
- To develop and maintain Gaming 1 games API's integrations on other operators.
- To collaborate with other teams to facilitate optimal integration of services and functionalities.
- To contribute to the constant improvement of products in terms of quality / reliability / safety / performance
- To work together in putting in place, the configuration, the development and the maintenance of our online gaming platforms.
- To cooperate closely throughout the projects with the product team.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the development of .NET technology.
- Mastery of OOP and excellent knowledge and understanding of C# and .NET.
- Very good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL), both in terms of design and development.
- Fluent FR (internal language) and good knowledge in English
- Valid and permanent working license
More than a job, we offer you the opportunity to flourish in a young and fun environment at the cutting edge of technology. The goal of all our teams is to offer the most original and fun experience possible for our players. At GAMING1, your skills will be appreciated, and you will participate with your colleagues in the creation and consolidation of a young company that pushes the limits of technology to create platforms and games that will create thrills for the crowds.
JOIN US !
Do you recognize yourself in the above and this sounds like an opportunity for you, then you're in the game. Let us know who you are and what you're capable of. We look forward to receiving your post. You can expect quick response from us when you apply.
Send your resume to Benjamin Charlier at [email protected]