GAMING1 is a betting and gaming company specializing in the development of casino, sports betting and land based as well as online betting and casino platforms. We offer B2C and B2B solutions. We are market leaders in Belgium, active in more than 10 countries and our ambition is to join the world's top 5.
At Gaming1, the Project Manager ensures the very best of conduct of strategic internal and partner projects in relation with the Business Units by coordinating the work of various actors impacted while respecting the processes, procedures and standards of the PM Office.
Each of the PM members shares knowledge and thoughts on the projects, but also on tools and a methodology. Mutual support and team spirit are at the service of performance in a positive working atmosphere.
- Plan and coordinate the dynamic and fast moving and ever changing work, priorities and demands of the relevant teams within GAMING1 (operations, product, technical, marketing, regulatory, legal, etc);
- Identify and monitor the risks of the project;
- Manage and inform stakeholders clearly and efficiently;
- Actively, and with the appropriate level of urgency, solve multi-faceted issues;
- Contribute visibly to the realization of a top-quality product;
- Work in collaboration with the PMO team and ensure regular reporting;
- Manage internal and partner relationships during the duration of the project from the briefing until the aftercare phases;
- Facilitate exchanges between internal or external teams and ensure good communication around the project;
- At the end of the project, ensure a "handover" to the operational teams via training and / or documentation;
- Bring your industry standard expertise and level-up your colleague profile.