GAMING1 is a technological company that specializes in the development of online casino platforms, sports betting and land-based and online casino games. We are the market leaders in Belgium and active in more than 10 countries as we aim to joins the global top 5. Our team, located in Liège, is made up of more than 120 experts (engineers, developers, graphic designers, marketers, gaming specialists, etc.).
At the heart of development projects, the quality control engineer verifies that new developments are compliant with expected specifications. He also validates new software versions and features by performing non-regression and performance tests. The execution of automated tests requires the use of computer solutions whose purpose is to simulate player sessions (game and betting) for various (multi devices, multi browsers) and simulate the behavior of the application on a system level. He works in a team in close collaboration with the development team (Software Developers, Release Manager and Functional Analyst).
Your main tasks will be :
- To implement test and analysis tools
- To automate test scenarios to be run
- To execute and analyze test scenario results: integration, non-regression and performance
- To hunt for bugs so they are corrected by Software Developers – use of bug tracking tools
- To anticipate user critic and manipulation
- To perform the same manipulations repeatedly in order to push the software to its limits
- To produce reports at each stage