The project manager contributes to the BI team’s technical management and development, the client’s satisfaction and the successful implementation of solutions.
The role of the project manager is high-level and grants the employee the responsibility of the success of specific client engagements.
The project manager is responsible for timely deliverables, the distribution of project tasks and the client’s general satisfaction.
The project manager should understand BI implementation best practices and be extremely well informed on technology and architecture.
- Organise and closely follow a set of BI projects
- Define and structure the needs
- Identify and manage the risks
- List, plan and prioritise the tasks to be performed
- Manage and inform stakeholders clearly and efficiently
- Help to coordinate the tasks
- Manage internal and partner relationships for the duration of the project from the briefing until the aftercare phases
- Actively, and with the appropriate level of urgency, solve multi-faceted issues
- If required, support the project team to successfully deliver on time
- At the end of the project, ensure a handover to the operational teams via training and / or documentation
- Bring your industry standard expertise and level-up your colleague profile