The Gaming1 group, with more than 1,200 employees and a turnover of 220 million euros in 2019, is the leading Belgian company for both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting services and poker). The group is growing and strives to become a world leader in the regulated online gaming market through its omnichannel approach and by developing its own technology. In terms of its business in Belgium, the group owns the Grand Casino de Namur, Casino de Spa and more than 30 Circus gaming halls, as well as the Circus.be, 777.be and pokerstars.be websites. On an international level, the group owns 10 casinos in France and the Casino de Davos in Switzerland. Furthermore, as well as being partnered with leading national providers in the market, they are also partnered with international providers, including more than 10 online gaming sites in Spain, Switzerland, Portugal, France, Serbia and Colombia and they are currently expanding into new markets.
Gaming1 is part of Ardent Group, an association of 4 families of investors from Liège. These families share common values of resilience, curiosity and loyalty and they always strive to actively and responsibly boost the economy in Wallonia through entrepreneurial and societal projects.
The accounting department is looking for a Accountant Team Leader to join their team. You have the chance to join a growing team in a rapidly expanding company.
· Managing the accounting of all Belgian entities and leading the Belgian accounting Team
· Leading the annual and quarterly closing
· Supporting the roll out of our new ERP with smart accounting procedures
· Being a major actor in the digital transformation project (Scan, OCR, automation, etc.)
· Providing your accounting and tax expertise
· Coaching and developing our Accounting Team
Other responsibilities include:
· Ensuring all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation
· Preparing, controlling and monitoring of payments
· Performing ad hoc analysis
· Preparing documentation for External Auditors
· Assisting the Tax Manager during tax audits and for preparing tax returns (VAT, Corp. Taxes, etc.)
· Active participation in the IFRS project
· Supporting the consolidation process