As part of its expansion in the sector of gaming activities, particularly at an international level, GAMING1 is looking for a Finance Business Partner whose principal mission will be to monitor and measure the performance of the online gaming activities in order to give to the business team the finance added value. The job will be located in our headquarters in Liège
- Under the responsibility of the Controlling Manager and with dotted line reporting to the Group’s different subsidiaries.
- As a business partner, you will have a global vision and full understanding of the Financial reporting of our online businesses and will make, together with operational business managers, recommendations to the Executive Committee.
- You will also be the headquarter contact reference for our business controller at international level (Portugal, Spain, Columbia, USA, …).
More globally, you will be in charge of:
Budgeting/Controlling/Reporting/ Business performance:
Prepare monthly management reporting and, together with the business manager, give recommendations to the Executive Committee.
Responsible for the yearly budgeting process Establishing annual budgets.
Prepare and analyse figures and data (dashboard,…) between Finance and Business KPIs.
Act as a trustworthy business partner towards the internal stakeholders.
Participate in the compliance policy of the Group by ensuring that Finance meets legal and regulatory requirements.
Prepare and attend review meetings with management to present the figures.
- Participate in the global “Finance data transformation” of the group through process optimization, RPA (Robotic Process Automation), ERP, Business Intelligence tools (BO, Power BI,…)…
- Ensure the revenue recognition process.
- Control and monitor any kind of finance business request (staff productivity, games profitability, …)