With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Betting Operator to join its Betting team.
Are you flexible and like sport? Gaming1 needs YOU! As a Betting Operator, you will be part on a team of specialists in the sports betting sector. You will join a dynamic team where you will carry out the day-to-day operational tasks necessary for the proper management of one or several national or international sports betting websites. Among other tasks, you will manage the various websites by providing assistance to other local and international teams in real time, and by constantly ensuring the user experience is optimal via the websites’ various administrative processes.
Within the Betting team, the Betting Operator’s tasks are to:
- Configure the managed sports betting websites in terms of content and display for the players.
- Translate and improve the translation of the sports betting website’s content.
- Provide continued assistance to the Customer Service department (in 2nd or 3rd line).
- Provide continued assistance to our international teams based in other countries.
- Continually monitor the sports betting websites to ensure everything works correctly.
- Report any problems and monitor their resolution with the technical teams.
- Put marketing visuals online and configure the promotions in the various extranets.
- Provide assistance in the definition and development of new products (R&D) by testing and making reports on these tests.
- Actively take part in the Betting promotional process for the sites managed in Belgium.
- Configure the various promotions on the websites managed in Belgium and double check the configurations on others.