With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs.
Gaming1’s Technics team is responsible for assembling slot machines and sports betting terminals. They also provide technical supports to HQ (AV, IT et CCTV), as well as the French and Swiss business units. They manage the technical preparation of stands and conference rooms during local or international events.
Creating, assembling and implementing slot machines and sports betting terminals:
- Operating R&D: research, choose and adapt the material;
- Ensure the correct logistical management;
- Carry out the deployment of software.
Receive material for Procure1:
- Establish a connection with the procurement department;
- Check orders and shipments of materials for the group’s companies;
Provide technical support for the Technical Advisor TL:
- Manage logistical requests;
- Take part in fairs (SIGMA, ICE, etc.) and internal events as well as those in different business units (audit, supplies, troubleshooting, IT installation, camera and audio system);
- Provide remote after sales service for all the group AV/CCTV installations.
- Training as an automation electrician, electromechanic or electrician, or similar experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience in events and/or fixed installation of AV material.
- Great flexibility to allow adaption to the work locations and schedules.
- Electromechanic and electrical knowledge;
- Good knowledge of audio (understand the different loudspeaker technology, be able to choose material) and cameras;
- Experience in rack wiring, cable soldering, connector crimping;
- Useful skills for carrying out all adjustments;
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Available to travel to national and international business units;
- Reliable and resourceful;
- Good communication skills;
- Dynamic and involved at work.
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
The Gaming1 Belgian hub moved to the heart of the Ardent City in 2021.. Immerse yourself in our new offices.
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions