With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Configuration Administrator to join its Game Integration team.
GAMING1 's Game Integration Team is looking for a dynamic profile who ll be in charge of the configurations settings of game providers.
- Configure settings for new providers / operators, and maintain existing configurations
- Generate and provide reports regarding the project's progress, configuration changes, proposals, different presentations and documentation needed
- Keep in permanent touch with the Product Owner and the Development teams
- Assist the PO in the prioritization
- Keep track of the B2C / B2B projects' progress as well as their results
- Ability to delegate work tasks and keep track of their progress
- Flexibility in dealing with unexpected situations or requests when working on a project
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and planning
- Ability to prioritize and carry out tasks under pressure
- Adaptability and tactfulness in interacting with the parties involved in the project
- Analytical, organizational, planning skills and give visibility on the work
- Perseverance, attention to details and constancy
- Advanced English skills (writing, speaking) (min B2)
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
The Gaming1 Belgian hub moved to the heart of the Ardent City in 2021.. Immerse yourself in our new offices.
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions.