With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Risk & Fraud Agent to join its Risk & Fraud team.
GAMING1’s Risk & Fraud department has the responsibility of guaranteeing the financial integrity of its partner casinos as well as of the players active on its platform. They also ensure that all the anti-fraud measures put in place respect the different regulations regarding combatting fraud and money laundering and protecting players.
Today, this department is divided into two sections, one focused on risk analysis and the other on validating player accounts, and it is in the second that we are looking for an extra agent for a fixed 3-month contract. The person recruited will join a team of 8 people and continue to ensure the quality of the ever increasing number of registration requests
- Receive player documents to prepare for account authentication
- Contact players to request additional documents if necessary and according to procedures
- Analyze the documents received and process the authentication of low risk accounts (risk determined by anti-fraud software)
- Escalate high risk authentications to R&F LVL2
- Alert the R&F department of any new fraudulent trends
- Make a detailed report of these trends
- Carry out the reporting of their work within internal reports
- Take improvement suggestions to their TL
- Be available for tasks linked to improving the service (update wiki, improve macros, etc.)