With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Delivery Manager to join its agile structure.
As Delivery Manager you will :
- List the responsibilities, daily tasks and long-term objectives.
- Deliver initiatives & products using Agile management Methods
- Work with Busines/Product Managers to define Domain roadmaps
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process, prior the workload that needs to be done against the capacity
- Matrix managing multi disciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality
- Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice
- Manage the DTA environments
- Manage the on-duty of the teams
- Ensure the delivery quality before QC improves (with help of Enterprise Architect)
- Manage the Scrum Master within your team
- Agile and Lean practices: Able to identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use
- Communicating between the technical and non-technical: Able to listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders and interpret them
- Maintaining delivery momentum: Able to facilitate the delivery flow of a team, managing the pace and tempo
- Making the process work: Able to identify and challenge organizational processes of increasing complexity and those processes that are unnecessarily complicated
- Planning: Understands the environment and is able to prioritize the most important or highest value tasks
At least 10 years’ professional experience, with at least 3 years as Delivery Manager
Knowledge of the operating mode of agile development teams
Knowledge of the casino sector is an asset
Excellent level of English and French
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
The Gaming1 Belgian hub moved to the heart of the Ardent City in 2021.. Immerse yourself in our new offices[MV3] .
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions[MV4] .