With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Back End Software Engineer to join its B2C ON team.
The Game Integration department is dedicated to the integration of different game providers on all our online casino platforms.
- Develop and maintain new features for our online casino platform and its support
- Understand the business and identify needs for services and features
- Develop and maintain game providers’ API integrations on our platform
- Develop and maintain Gaming1 games’ API integrations on other platforms
- Collaborate with other teams to facilitate the optimal integration of services and features
- Contribute to the constant improvement of products in terms of quality / reliability / safety / performance
- Work together in putting in place, configuring, developing and maintaining our online gaming platforms
- Cooperate closely with the product team throughout projects
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the development of .NET technology.
- Good command of OOP and excellent knowledge and understanding of C# and .NET.
- Very good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL), both in terms of design and development.
- Fluent in French (internal language) and good knowledge of English.
- Valid and permanent working license.
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
- The Gaming1 Belgian hub moved to the heart of the Ardent City in 2021. Immerse yourself in our new offices.
- The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment, etc.
- More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions.