With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Content & Community Manager
Today, the team is looking for a first-rate content & community manager to bring together and expand Circus' community of casino and poker players.
This person will be responsible for independently implementing a plan of action for social media in terms of Circus' editorial and marketing strategy
- Motivating the Circus community through different forms of social media: creating relevant and eye-catching content (posts, competitions, videos, etc.) and replying to players' questions/concerns in a warm and understanding way
- Managing adverts on social media (target audience, messages, time frames, budget, etc.)
- Helping with land-based marketing activities (interviews, video shoots, events, etc.)
- Working together with the graphic designers to create the visuals and taking charge of the graphics software to gain more autonomy
- Looking for the latest news on Circus brands in the field and monitoring developments in the sector
- Ensuring regular and accurate reports on activities by being a source of recommendations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communications or journalism with a specialization in community management and/or in e-business
- Excellent writing skills and impeccable spelling
- Excellent level of English, an intermediate level of Dutch and Spanish is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a full-time community manager for a big company
- Proficient in Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs, forums, etc. as well as social media management tools (statistics, advertising, social media intelligence)
- Real interest in the sports betting and casino sector 6-months fixed-term contract, extendable in the event of good performance
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
In May 2021, Gaming1 will move to the heart of the Ardent City. Immerse yourself in our new offices.
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment, etc.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions.