With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join its Controlling team.
With good analytical and summary skills, the Reporting Analyst participates in not only analyzing and implementing financial and operational reports for the Controlling department, but also analyzing the group’s strategic projects (operational, financial, IT, etc.).
As a Reporting Analyst your main tasks will be:
- Participating in the Group’s Controlling projects by collecting data, carrying out preliminary analysis and participating in the group’s transversal projects;
- Taking part in monthly and quarterly financial reporting for the group’s various lines of activity.
- Participating in the implementation and production of financial reporting for the group’s real estate branch;
- Participating in funding applications;
- Participating in one-time financial analysis to respond to management requests.
- You have a Master’s degree in economics, business or management (with a focus on finance);
- You have an excellent ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data;
- You are organized and pay attention to detail, you can determine and apply priorities;
- You have good listening skills so you can understand the different points of view of participants;
- At least 1 to 3 years’ experience in auditing or business banking, or in a company in a similar role is a plus;
- You enjoy project management and you have excellent knowledge of accounting and balance sheet analysis;
- Microsoft Excel holds no secrets to you and you have good knowledge of the Office Suite;
- You are proactive, autonomous, thorough and have good communication skills;
- You are responsible, discreet and respect privacy;
- You have very good knowledge of English, both oral and written (level B2);
- Experience with an “ERP” management tool is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- Leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
In May 2021, Gaming1 will move to the heart of the Ardent City. Immerse yourself in our new offices.
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment, etc.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions.