With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Risk & Fraud Analyst to join their Risk & Fraud cell.
GAMING1’s Risk & Fraud department has the responsibility of guaranteeing the financial integrity of its partner casinos as well as of the players active on its platform. They also ensure that all the anti-fraud measures put in place respect the different regulations regarding combatting fraud and money laundering, and protecting players.
The Risk & Fraud analyst ensures that the game platforms are only accessible to authorized players, and their activity is only done with the goal of playing games of chance responsibly. Therefore, they are responsible for detecting players and behavior that are unauthorized and/or at risk on the platforms.
- Carry out the assigned anti-fraud tasks in agreement with the anti-fraud methodology to reach objectives set by your team leader
- Carry out increased monitoring of financial transactions through the GAMING1 game platform and identify any potentially suspicious activity
- Guarantee the daily payment of winnings earned by players on the GAMING1 platform, while ensuring increased analysis for any at risk transactions
- Initiate contact with players to obtain the necessary identification documents to validate them, in agreement with the regulation regarding online gaming
- Alert your team leader of any situation with an increased risk level
- Ensure you carry out a daily report of your shift to your team leader and the rest of the team