With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Talent Sourcer to join its Talent Acquisition team.
The Talent Sourcer will support the team by working closely with recruiters to feed our candidate database through proactive and targeted actions and to qualify candidates interested in our open and futures positions.
- Co-develop and implement an effective sourcing strategy
- Work closely with Talent Recruiters to define candidates profiles and the best strategy to attract them
- Source suitable candidates through various sourcing channels (LinkedIn, databases, job boards, …)
- Take contact with potential candidates through phone, mail, LinkedIn and various channels
- Document contacts with candidates via our ATS
- Understand and learn on a continuous basis about the professions that make our daily business
- Learn about recruitment market trends and become a sourcing reference through active watch
- Collaborate with the Employer Branding department to promote our employer’s brand and reach candidates out
- Participate to job events to represent our Talent Acquisition team
- Build and maintain a talent pool that can meet the company’s future hiring needs
- Keep track of pre-defined sourcing metrics and reports on them
- You own a Bachelor or master’s in HR with ideally a first experience;
- You are dynamic, positive and enthusiastic;
- Excellent knowledge of French and a B2 level of English are mandatory;
- You are passionate about new technologies and enjoy to spend your free time surfing social networks and on the web. Basically, you like to spend hours in front of your computer;
- You are curious, resourceful and proactive;
- You are positive, dynamic, willing and able to listen;
- You are an excellent communicator and you are not afraid to get in touch with people you don't know;
- You are result-oriented and never give up;
- You are a real team-player! You like to share your success, being part of a team and enjoy sharing moments with your colleagues
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
In May 2021, Gaming1 will move to the heart of the Ardent City. Immerse yourself in our new offices.
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment, etc. Discover how Gaming1 adapted to the crisis.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions.