With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join its Talent Acquisition Team.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible to recruit autonomously various profiles in close collaboration with our Hiring Managers.
You will join a dynamic and growing team with strong responsibilities that impact directly the daily business and our continuous growth.
- Take into account recruitment requests from managers, challenge needs, analyze profiles to be recruited and write job offers
- Manage candidates: identify, evaluate and select Talents and follow the complete lifecycle of recruitment procedures
- Manage and develop strong relationships with managers, recruitment partners and HR colleagues to optimize the efficiency of the recruitment procedures
- Actively participate in career fairs
- Participate in reflecting on the recruitment strategy with the HR and DHR teams
- Participate in improving recruitment processes
- You have a university degree
- You have at least 5 years' experience as a recruiter in a large international company
- A connection to technological companies is a plus
- You have good command of French and at least a B2 level in English
- Experience in managing candidate tracking systems and selection tools (headhunting) is a plus
- You are analytical and an excellent communicator
- You are able to and are used to processing a large volume of recruitments on varied in-depth profiles and independently lead HR projects
- Expertise in the use of personality analysis tools like DISC and Talents is a plus
- You constantly want to progress to develop the company
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
In May 2021, Gaming1 will move to the heart of the Ardent City. Immerse yourself in our new offices.
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment, etc.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions.