With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Freelance Project Manager.
- For one of our key new operations coordinate the set-up the infrastructure and the configuration of our product to have it certified
- Create a list of deliverables for the homologation with the different teams , ensure the document are completed for submission and submit the documentation
- Take an active part to the consolidation of the information and to its submission to the regulator
- Identify and monitor the risks of the project
- Manage and inform stakeholders clearly and efficiently
- Actively, and with the appropriate level of urgency, solve multi-faceted issues
- Work in collaboration with the PMO team and ensure regular reporting
- Manage internal and partner relationships during the duration of the project from the briefing until the submission of the homologation files
- Facilitate exchanges between internal or external teams and ensure good communication around the project
- At the end of the project, ensure a "handover" to the operational teams via training and / or documentation.
MSC in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience as Project Manager including omnichannel projects
- Experience in the online gaming industry mandatory
- Experience with international customers
- Knowledge of the gaming and betting industry is a plus
- A certification or relevant experience in project management method (Prince2, PMI, …)
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to handle strongly opinionated people
- 3 months contractor agreement (renewable)
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
In May 2021, Gaming1 will move to the heart of the Ardent City. Immerse yourself in our new offices.
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment, etc.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions.