With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Software Engineer Web Technology to join its Game team.
Composed of 14 experienced developers, some of whom are senior members of the company, the Game Client Development team is known for its team spirit and casual atmosphere. The role of its members is that of a real leader since they integrate graphic, sound, and mathematical resources to create games that are beautiful and performant at the same time. The compromise related to the development of online animations is also one of the key features of the Game Client Developer function. Therefore, candidates must have knowledge of a graphical API. As part of their role, and depending on their respective talents and ambitions, they can continue to evolve in animation and acquire new techniques to develop their skills to their best possibilities.
- Design, develop, and deliver systems and high-quality code using programming languages, such as Dart or C#
- Refactor code to improve the design of the existing code
- Work in close collaboration with Game Designers, Graphic Designers, Sound Designers, and other technical teams to implement game features on a large-scale and create high quality games
- Follow each game’s characteristics at every stage of the development process, from initial design to final game support
- Build efficient and reusable systems which support the games
- Develop highly adaptable, sustainable, and efficient products, i.e., games and supporting tools
- Contribute to developing new tools, processes and methodologies that improve game development efficiency and sustainability
- Identify and solve performance bottlenecks
- Become a main contributor in game development