With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for 2 Marketing Copywriters, one French speaking who is passionate about sports and another bilingual in English and French.
Reporting to the Content and Editorial Manager, you will be responsible for writing marketing content in French for our various websites and their optimization. You will also work together with other departments and offer your content writing skills to help them in any way you can.
You will occasionally translate content sent by your colleagues from English to French and vice versa, following the writing styles of the different formats to guarantee coherence between translations and respecting editorial rules.
- Writing content in French for various marketing campaigns
- Optimizing and creating content to improve SEO
- Creating content for different media
- Translating various texts
- A degree in a linguistic domain (translation, philology, etc.)
- Perfect command of French and very good knowledge of English
- Proactive, autonomous, thorough and good writing skills
- Able to respect deadlines and work independently
- Prior professional experience is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
In May 2021, Gaming1 will move to the heart of the Ardent City. Immerse yourself in our new offices.
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment, etc.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions.