With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for an Advanced Software Engineer to join its Data team.
The rapid and significant expansion of our worldwide/official online sites require to keep them up-to-date, including the maintenance and the refactoring of some functionalities. To consolidate the services developed by the back-end teams, we are searching senior developers to take in charge the management of data (outside the player journey) in the scope of accounting, law reports, … The team works autonomously on defined topics in an Agile method.
As GAMING1 continues to grow it needs to reinforce its back-end team of developers. With the role of advanced developer engineer , your main tasks will be to :
- Understand the business to manage the service needs and functionalities (especially the data process: accounting, regulation reporting, …)
- Work together in putting in place, the configuration, the development and the maintenance of our online gaming platforms.
- Participate in the development and improvement of the functionalities
- Contribute constantly in the improvement of the quality, stability, security and performance of the offered service
- Work together with other teams to create an optimal integration of services and functionalities
- Cooperate closely throughout the project with the front-end team in integrating the developments