With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Solution Architect to join its Games Team.
- Learn and adhere to the continuous integration, automated unit testing and other Agile practices established within the team using the tools that are currently used by the team
- Analyze and study complex system requirements and user stories
- Estimate software development workload
- Drive high-level software architecture design and vision, with attention to architecture principles like integration, feasibility, code maintenance, performance & security
- Define unified development standards from appropriate technology to coding practice
- Document software architecture to facilitate communication between stakeholders, capture early decisions about the high-level design, and allow reuse of design components between projects.
- Guide and coach the client development cell
- Ensure software high quality standard (security, maintenance modifiability, availability …)
- Mitigate risks and issues in providing code or architecture solutions
- Perform code reviews to ensure that the guidelines have been followed
- Test the final product to ensure functional and meets requirements
- Masters or Bachelor in Computing with proven experience working with OOP as a developer;
- At least 10 years’ experience in software development and web architecture;
- Experience advising on software architecture;
- Knowledge of Bitbucket, TeamCity, AWS;
- Deep knowledge of Object-oriented Development (C#, .NET, Dart);
- Experience of Agile development;
- Interested in the processes implemented under the abstraction layer, tools and frameworks;
- Knowledge of Design patterns, DDD;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big pictures and the details;
- Capacity to handle big existing code base;
- Knowledge of Web security & OWASP 10 risks.
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
In May 2021, Gaming1 will move to the heart of the Ardent City. Immerse yourself in our new offices.
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment, etc.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions.