With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs.
As a Network administrator, you are part of the team responsible for the management of the Circus landbased IT infrastructure.
- You are in charge of the network as well as the system infrastructure of all the systems.
- More specifically, you are entrusted with the analysis, design and implementation of technical solutions in the network domain. Based on analyses, you implement and maintain equipment such as switches, routers and firewalls.
- As you belong to a small team, you will also be in charge of the system infrastructure as well as provide support to users in landbased casinos.
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or have 5 years’ experience in a similar function
- You have an in-depth knowledge of network technologies and protocols (TCP/IP).
- You have mastered the configuration of network products, such as switches, routers and firewalls.
- You have a good understanding of security, security tools and network management (firewall, DNS, VPN, etc.)
- One or several types of certification (CCNA/JNCIA/NSA/...) is an added bonus.
- You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft domain environment and its maintenance (AD, DNS, Hyper-V, Server 2008-2019)
- A good team player, you like working in groups, while also being able to work independently.
- You are customer- and results-oriented, organized and have a good analytical mind.
- Your ability to solve problems is one of your key strengths.
- You take responsibility for your work and adopt a flexible approach to your tasks.
- Your natural curiosity and interest in new technologies motivates you to stay continually up to date.
- You are fluent in French and English
WHAT WE OFFER
As well as having a unique experience - centered around our values of pleasure, team spirit, performance, boldness and integrity - alongside 1,200 employees around the world, we offer:
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
Do you recognize yourself in the above and this sounds like an opportunity for you, then you're in the game. Let us know who you are and what you're capable of. We look forward to receiving your post. You can expect quick response from us when you apply.
Send your resume to Aurélie Barillaro at [email protected]
The health of our employees is our priority. Remote working, health and safety measures, remote recruitment, etc.
More, the perks card offered to all Gaming1 employees. Browse the list of reductions.